Freelance Full Stack Web Developer. In my spare time I love to bake bread. My web development background includes creating a website for a startup company which offers financial calculators as a service, maintaining and adding features to an international event management portal, and assisting in the development of an e-commerce website which targeted businesses in the United States, Canada, Taiwan, and China.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
Created a website for a startup business that provides financial and insurance calculators as a service.
Written with TypeScript, React, and GatsbyJS, and hosted with Amazon’s AWS Amplify service, using an AWS Lambda backend.
Current features include:
– Content Management System (CMS) using NetlifyCMS
– Payment processing with Stripe
– User authentication with AWS Cognito
– Custom financial calculators translated from Excel spreadsheets
Developed and maintained an international event coordination portal used by over 27 affiliate companies, and:
– Supported back-end api systems written in Node.js, virtual servers in the cloud, and public web pages
– Refactored a GRPC and microservices based backend
– Utilized Salesforce as a database for event portal
– Created a SSL enabled reverse proxy system using NginX
– Containerized 6+ microservices and web applications using Docker
– Mentored a junior developer through code reviews, stand-up meetings, and training
– Wrote scripts to create development environments, reducing setup time from over an hour to a few minutes
Helped write and internationalize an ecommerce website for use in 17 countries, and:
– Collaborated using Agile/SCRUM in a large (10+ developers and designers) team environment
– Learned and applied Angular4, Redux, and RxJS in building a responsive website
– Added features to a Flask API server using Python 2.7 and PostgreSQL
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.