Steven “Pete” Foster
education B.S. – 1983
United States Military Academy at West Point
M.A. – Liberal Arts; 1993
University of Pennsylvania
Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate; 2019
IFEC Real Estate School, CLIMER Real Estate School (Florida Post License 45 Hours Course)
· Customer focused, Results Driven, Operations Management and Logistics Professional experienced in manufacturing, warehousing, and high volume distribution.
· Dynamic Leader of People with Qualifications including:
§ Capital Appropriations Strategic Planning
§ Project Execution Contract Negotiations
§ Environmental Controls Materials Management and Controls
§ New Product Introduction Distribution Planning
§ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Business Experience
4/2016 – Present Walt Disney World Company
Manager, Transportation Fleet Enterprises
· Manager responsible for Engineering Services of Walt Disney World Steam Trains System, Parking Lot TRAMS, Fueling Operations, Heavy Equipment, Vehicle Maintenance, and Watercraft Maintenance Operations serving millions of guests annually. Accountable for regulatory compliance, operator training, guest safety, and maintenance of equipment servicing all Theme Parks. Annual operating budget of $13 million with accountability of over 150 technical personnel.
2011 – 4/2016 Senior Operations Manager, WDPR Merchandise Distribution Division
· Manager responsible circulation of all customized, novelty, and specialty merchandise sold throughout all retail outlets at Walt Disney World Resort. Managed inventory, reselection, and delivery of all merchandise items for all Theme Parks and Resorts sales. Responsible for development of Leadership staff, training of empowered workforce, and the Continuous Improvement Process. Accountable for P&L with Annual Operating budget of $21 MM.
2007- 2011 Bacardi Bottling Corporation
director of operations
· Selected by Bacardi to lead the only bottling facility in the U.S. after an 18 month global selection process.
· Responsible for all bottling operations and direct supply to Bacardi USA. Annual sales revenue exceeded $ 300 million.
· Responsible for development of management staff, and training of empowered hourly work force.
· Accountable for P&L with Annual Operating budget of $27 MM.
· Responsible for the management of all logistical operations including: rum processing and quality, production scheduling, raw material purchasing, finished goods inventory, shipping and receiving, and transport of product throughout the Americas and Europe.
· Accountable for environmental preparedness, safety program, and Business Continuity Planning.
· Developed Self- Directed Hourly TEAMS in non-union workforce.
· Transitioned site to a 6 day – 3 shift operation (from a 4 day bottling operation).
· Delivered 4 new product introductions to Global marketplace each year.
· Reduced lost time accident frequency rate by 30% in four years.
2001-2007 Pepsi Bottling Group Inc
plant manager (2002-2007)
· Assigned to rebuild two under performing bottling locations, Houston 2002-2005, Baltimore 2005 to 2007.
· Responsible for the management of all production, quality, maintenance and training.
· Accountable for environmental preparedness, support of regional sales, and inventory to include: production scheduling, raw material purchasing, and finished goods inventory, shipping and receiving, and transport of product throughout the Chesapeake Market.
· Accountable for contract negotiations, Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, safety program readiness, and facility security.
regional warehouse productivity manager (2001-2002)
· Responsible for warehouse productivity initiatives, strategic planning, and implementation of corporate loading and layout standards throughout the PBG warehousing network. Directly supported six Plants in the Eastern U.S., with generalist accountabilities nationally. Developed warehouse leadership training programs.
Resume of: Steven “Pete” Foster
1998- 2001 Walt Disney World Company
Transportation Manager (1998-2001)
· Manager responsible for Rapid Transit Guest Transportation on the Walt Disney World Monorail System, Bus Operations, and Watercraft Operations serving millions of guests annually. Accountable for regulatory compliance, operator training, guest safety, and maintenance of equipment servicing all Resorts and Theme Parks. Annual operating budget of $48 million with accountability of over 1200 personnel.
Distribution Manager, Foods and General Supplies Division (Jan-Sept 1998)
Manager responsible for all food distribution operations servicing all Food Service and Restaurant Operations at Walt Disney World. Managed inventory and delivery
of all perishable supplies, spirits, beers, and wines to the Resort. Responsible for
development of Leadership staff, training of empowered workforce, and the
Continuous Improvement Process. Accountable for P&L with Annual Operating budget of $21 MM.
1988-1998 PEPSICO North AMERICA, PHILADELPHIA Region
PepsiCo Food Systems regional director of operations (1996-1998, asst. general manager (1994-1996)
· General Manager responsible for all food distribution operations servicing 1400 PepsiCo Restaurants. Annual sales revenue exceeded $178 million. Responsible for development of customer base, management staff, and training of empowered hourly work force. Accountable for P&L with Annual Operating budget of $17 MM.
· Improved customer satisfaction index from 99.54 to 99.76 in 1996.
· Completed half million dollars in capital projects in 1995.
· Received customer award for “Most Improved Center” for 1995.
Logistics manager (1990-1994) Pepsi Cola Bottling Company
· Responsible for the management of all logistical operations including: production scheduling, raw material purchasing, and finished goods inventory, shipping and receiving, and transport of product throughout the Delaware Valley and N.J. Accountable to advise staff on expense accounting, new product introductions, and facility security.
· Coached transition into self directed shipping/receiving operation in a union environment.
· Implemented electronic inventory management process within 11 satellite warehouses.
· Reduced inventory loss 300% ($60,000 savings) during 1993.
Operations Team Manager, Pepsi Cola (1989-1990)
· Manager responsible for all manufacturing operations on the evening shift of a 24 hour production operation.
· Managed all production, quality control, warehousing, and maintenance personnel in the facility.
· Automated pallet repair process for the plant during 1993.
· Improved overall shift productivity by 8% during 1989.
manufacturing team leader, Pepsi Cola (1988-1989)
· Manager of an evening shift warehousing loading operation. Supervised activities of 30 hourly employees which supported sales distribution operation servicing the Philadelphia metropolitan area to include: loading operations, work scheduling, and employee training.
· Completed workflow time study and developed performance criteria to measure loading productivity.
· Redesigned loading layout warehouse to facilitate introduction of 30 new product introductions.
1983-1997 U.S. Army Captain 1983-1988 (U.S. Army Reserve, 1988-1997)
Director, Personnel Administration Support Center (1985-1988)
· Personnel manager of an administration support center for a combat battalion in W. Germany. Responsible for all personnel support of 900 soldiers and families. Upon reassignment, served as Personnel Director for over 1000 soldiers at Ft. Dix, N.J. with major duties including: finance/payroll, personnel accountability and records, awards and decorations, promotions, assignments, and health benefits.
· Received commendable rating during Senators inspection of unit safety program.
· Awarded Army Commendation Medal for personnel service excellence.
air defense artillery platoon leader (1984-1985)
· Manager of a 23 man artillery platoon with a defense mission in Germany. Accountable for all individual and collective training of personnel and the maintenance of $1.5 MM of missile systems and communications equipment.
· Platoon awarded Army Achievement medal for performance during NATO maneuvers; Winter REFORGER 1985.
rdS & cERTIFICATIONS
· U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal,
· U.S. Army Commendation Medal
· U.S. Army Achievement Medal (3 awards)
· U.S. Army Service Ribbon
· U.S. Army Overseas Service Ribbon
· National Defense Service Medal
· U.S. Parachutist Badge
· Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate 2019
· Adjutant General’s Corps Officer’s Advance Course; 1987.
· Air Defense Artillery Officer’s Basic Course; 1983
· U.S. Army Parachutist School; 1983.
· IFREC Real Estate School; 2019
· CLIMER Real Estate School (Florida Post License Certification); 2020
Add work certification to your profile. (optional)
FLORIDA LICENSE # SL 3459366
FLORIDA LICENSE # SL 3459366
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
MASTERS OF ARTS – MANAGEMENT
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.