Precise, diligent, and versatile professional with more than 10 years’ experience in the areas of administrative support, project coordination and management, and business analysis. Well versed at collaborating with department leaders, improving efficiencies, streamlining processes, and coordinating all areas of administrative functions.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Held a multifaceted position within a developed business, accountable for the development, refinement, and execution of administrative processes.
• Partnered with publishing staff to ensure key business objectives were met.
• Assisted the Global Publishing Director with budget management and monitoring.
• Organized department meetings with colleagues in different time zones.
• Prepared minutes, screened calls, made travel and meeting arrangements; translated information and reports, trained, and supervised other support staff, and customer relations.
• Addressed antiquated and inefficient processes; tackled a 300 ISBN backlog, digitized files and boosted accuracy and productivity ten-fold.
• Negotiated favorable contracts and rates with hotels. Contributing to a 20% savings.
• Reduced international package delivery costs by 80%, sourced vendors and negotiated contracts.
• Earned a reputation as a go-to resource, interfaced daily with Production Director, Managing Editor, Copyrights Coordinator, and the accounting department.
• Served as a key customer liaison accountable for resolving problems and managing accounts.
• Coordinated large scale marketing events to promote new products to a global market, such as, EXPOLIT, CBA, and International Book Fairs.
• Processed accounts payable for the Publishing Unit department and building expenses.
• Coordinated quarterly meetings with bible societies from different countries around the world.
• Leveraged bilingual communication skills to collaborate with customers and partnered Latin American Countries.
• Maintained and updated electronic and print files; managed publishing databases such as, domains registrations, ISBN registrations with the Library of Congress, and Weblot.
• Provided important level executive support to the CEO, CFO and Head of Trading. Coordinated all aspects of executive meetings including calendar management, logistics and destination management.
• Served as a gatekeeper and centralized point of contact; ensured optimum level of communications.
• Heightened the productivity and effectiveness of department leaders and overall team. Anticipated executive needs and provided strategic support as well as recommendations for improving operating systems, workflow processes and procedures.
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.